We will clarify to you in this article which FSSAI food license you should apply for your food corner in India. And most importantly what is the difference between them.
IMPORTANCE OF THE REGISTRATION OF FSSAI FOOD LICENSES.
1. All FSSAI food license registration rules and regulations are developed in order to verify whether food items are consumable and not harmful to anyone.
2. This registration of the FSSAI food license is a great help for you to build the confidence of old customers to double your customer base.
3. The FSSAI food license registration chemically checks food and ensures healthy use. Food security is a crucial subject for individuals and food corporations are now questioning those aspects.
4. Your Food Corner can become reliable and trustworthy only by certifying itself with FSSAI food license registration.
TYPES OF FSSAI FOOD LICENSES YOU CAN OPT FOR YOUR FOOD CORNER
The scheme of FSSAI Food Licensing is divided into three separate groups. One is the basic registration and the other two ways of registration with the FSSAI are state registration and central registration.
1. Basic FSSAI Registration
The Basic FSSAI Registration can be chosen by each Tiny Food Business Operator. More specifically, FBO will go for the Basic Registration with a turnover of up to 12 lakh per annum. If you are a small-sized food product maker, marketer, storage unit owner, retailer, or distributor, you can choose to register your company with a simple registration.
2. State License FSSAI
In addition to having a turnover of 12 lakh rupees or more annually (up to 20 Crore Rupees), FBOs that are not protected by Schedule 1 of FSS Regulations, 2011, should have a State License to continue their business operations. In addition, all-grain, cereal, and pulse milling units should have a State FSSAI License, regardless of their turnover should be enrolled in this category.
3. FSSAI Central License
Food Business operators operating in more than one state and covered under schedule 1 of FSS Regulations, 2011 need to have the Central License. Apart from that, FBOs with an annual turnover of 20 crores and more must also have the Central FSSAI License.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR FSSAI FOOD LICENSE
After recognizing the FSSAI food license you are falling in you have to identify the documents you require from the given below documents to apply for FSSAI food license registration–
1. Partnership deed or affidavit if any.
2. Copy of the license and NOC from the Manufacturer.
3. Form IX.
4. Declaration form.
5. Documents supporting proof of the turnover and transportation included within FBO.
6. FORM A or FORM B according to the type our FBO falls in.
7. Processing unit with a detailed operation allocated plan should be provided by the FBO.
8. List of all significant people involved in the FBO with their identification details.
9. Type of equipment and Machinery list with the number at which they are installed and in what capacity.
10. An account of the food category you are manufacturing at your site (in this case the fruit beer you are selling)
11. Authority Letter through the Manufacturer (if any)
12. Water analysis and possessed land report proof