Dirang is a hamlet in the Arunachal Pradesh state of India. The district in which village Dirang is located is known as West Kameng. Dirang is one of Arunachal Pradesh’s 60 Legislative Assembly constituencies. PhurpaTsering is the current MLA for this constituency (as of August 2016).
The Tax on Goods and Services is an indirect tax on the purchase of goods and services used in India. This is a comprehensive, multi-stage, destination-based tax: comprehensive and, with the exception of some very state taxes, it has supplied all other indirect taxes. A PAN passport, proof of business registration, identification, photographs and address proof of the individuals in possession, business address proof, and bank account statements are the key documents for GST registration. By way of a bank statement, canceled cheque, or an extract through your passbook, you can demonstrate your bank information. Similar vein, the form of a power bill, rental agreement, possession records, real estate tax declaration, and so on can take the form of address proof. As per the Goods and Services Tax Act 2017, any corporation with a turnover of Rs.40 lakh and overhead ought to register for GST. For North-eastern and hill states, the turnover verge for GST registration is Rs.10 lakh. In addition, Certain individuals are also required to fulfill GST registration and obtain the specific unique 15-digit GSTIN.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR GST NUMBER REGISTERATION IN DIRANG
FOR Individuals and Sole propitiators
- PAN card of the owner
- Owner’s Aadhaar Card
- Passport size Photograph of the Owner
- Address Proof
- Details of bank account
FOR GST Registration of Partnerships and LLPs
- Registration proof of LLP
- Bank Account details
- Principal Business’ address proof
- Deed of Partnership
- PAN cards of every partner involved in the business
- Photographs of partners
- Aadhaar card of any recognized signatory
- Address proof of all the partners involved
- Signatory’s proof of the appointment
FOR GST Registration of Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
- PAN card from HUF
- Karta’s (family patriarch) PAN card
- Photograph of the Owner
- Information of banks
- Company ‘Key Address Facts
FOR GST Registration Company
- PAN card of the Company Owner
- The incorporation certificate from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Memorandum/ Association Papers
- Evidence of appointment by Signatory
- PAN Card Signatory
- Aadhaar signatory’s passport
- All Directors’ PAN Card
- Address facts from all directors
- Information of bank
- Company ‘Key Address Facts
FOR GST Registration of any Society or Club
A society or club has to deliver the given below GST registration documents to complete the process and obtain GSTIN.
- A copy of the club or society’s registration certificate.
- A copy of the PAN card of the club or society along with that of associated partners or promoters.
- Photograph of partners or promoters.
- A copy of bank account statement/crossed cheque/passbook’s first page.
- Proof of registered office’s address, which can include utility bills, documents of legal ownership/municipal khata copy for premises owned by the society or club. In the case of rented premises, a rent agreement as well as NOC from the premise’s owner.
- Authorization letter signed by authorized signatory/signatories.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GST REGISTRATION NUMBER IN DIRANG?
The GST registration process is totally online and does not involve any manual interaction. To take advantage of the tax savings, you must complete the GST registration process. Gstport will assist you in resolving your GST-related issues. Choose gstport.com to finish your GST Registration, and we’ll make sure your interactions with specialists are smooth.