If you are willing to open or have any food-related business Rajasthan, the income would be profitable since it is one of the major cities in the state of Assam, and because of the strong tourism and breathtaking scenery quality, there will be frequent visits to the state.
You should apply for online FSSAI food license registration as a proper food business owner and citizen of Rajasthanto be sure legally.If you ask Why? Then here are some quick pointers for you to understand the importance of applying online FSSAI Food License in Rajasthan.
- According to the FSSAI India it is necessary for every Food related business to apply FSSAI online food license registration.
- As a food serving company one should take care of healthy consumer consumption and not hazard anyone’s life voluntarily.
- More over to get past such fake accusations made by customers it is necessary to get licensedonline for FFSAI food registration.
Types of Online FSSAI Food License in Rajasthan-
- This license is intended for the Food Business Operator (FBO) with an annual turnover of 20 crores or more. You can apply FSSAI Central License on https:/foodlicenseportal.org
- This License is for the Food Business Operator (FBO) who has a turnover of more than 12 Lakhs per year and less than 20 crores.
- These FBO’s are mainly major producers operating in more than one state. All middle-scale distributors that prefer to work with a single state fall into this group. You can apply FSSAI State License on https:/foodlicenseportal.org
- This is for an annual Food Business Operator (FBO) with a turnover not exceeding 12 Lakhs.
- This is desired by all small-scale dealers, retailers, marketers and food manufacturers.
- You can apply FSSAI Basic Registration License on https:/foodlicenseportal.org
Documents Required for applying Online FSSAI Registration in Rajasthan are mentioned below-
- Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
- Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
- Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
- Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
- Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
- Authority Letter.
- Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
- Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
- Blue Print of the processing unit (for manufacturers)
- List of Equipment and machinery (for manufacturers)
- List of food categories desired to be Manufactured (for manufacturers)
- Pesticide residue report of Water (for manufacturers)
Steps to Apply Online FSSAI Food License in Rajasthanare –
- Login to https:/foodlicenseportal.org/ and fill out all the details in the application form A or B, details such as your phone number, your address, your business form, etc. are required.
- For your FSSAI food license registration, make an online payment. File type B is now shown after payment. Fill out each and every sentence carefully.
- Conduct the application of the Will Procedure on the government portal, i.e. For information, follow up with the government department. They will email your request for editing. A maximum of 15 days shall be given for the re-submission after which the application is denied.
- You will obtain your FSSAI food certificate at your post within 20-25 days after your application is checked.