Bishnupur is a district of Bankura town and municipality in the state of West Bengal. A tiny city in West Bengal is renowned because of its terracotta temples. After the Malla leaders of this region, the area is often labeled Mallabhum. The Bishnupur Mela is organized in Raj Darbar each year around the last week of December., Bishnupur is particularly popular with visitors because of its great heritage of architectural music and craftsmanship. Bishnupur is growing to be a fantastic weekend getaway, housing temples of fantastic cultural significance and also some incredible places to eat for relaxation.
There are three types of Food licenses FBOs can apply for in Bishnupur. Please choose wisely according to the category you fall in –
1. The FSSAI Central License-This license is intended for the Food Business Operator (FBO) with an annual turnover of 20 crores or more. You can apply FSSAI Central License on https:/foodlicensing.org/.
2. The FSSAI State License-This License is for the Food Business Operator (FBO) who has a turnover of more than 12 Lakhs per year and less than 20 crores. These FBO’s are mainly major producers operating in more than one state. All middle-scale distributors that prefer to work with a single state fall into this group. You can apply FSSAI State License on https:/foodlicensing.org/.
3. FSSAI Basic Registration – This is for an annual Food Business Operator (FBO) with a turnover not exceeding 12 Lakhs. This is desired by all small-scale dealers, retailers, marketers and food manufacturers. You can apply FSSAI Basic Registration License on https:/foodlicensing.org/.
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration in Bishnupur are mentioned below-
• Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
• Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
• Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
• Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
• Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
• Authority Letter.
• Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
• Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
• Blue Print of the processing unit (for manufacturers)
• List of Equipment and machinery (for manufacturers)
• List of food categories desired to be Manufactured (for manufacturers)
• Pesticide residue report of Water (for manufacturers)