If you are Business operator connected to food in Bhilai-Durg then it is vital for you to apply online FSSAI food license.
Healthy food Inside and Outside of the house for everyone in Bhilai-Durg by Applying Online FSSAI Food license assures the wellbeing of food consumption not only outside the house but inside as well. How? This is because consumption of food outside is obviously checked and verified and tested but the food ration brought inside the house has also been verified chemically, grain according to each and every particle that has been put in it.
Why are all these regulations made for just Producing or making Food in Bhilai-Durg?
1. All the rules and regulations are made in order to authenticate whether food products are consumable and not harmful to anyone.
2. There have been many cases in India where food allergies and dangerous food have even led to death.
3. In such a chaotic system it is important to penalize FBO who do not work in the public interest and reward FBO which are working honestly and in touch with their humanity.
Is there any advantage to all food businesses in Bhilai-Durg by apply Online FSSAI Food License or Not? Not only customers but Partnerships and Investors get more interested in your business and want to tag along with you because now your name is celebrated because of the hygiene, Standard and safety measures you are taking with your products. The FSSAI food license helps companies differentiate skilled and hardworking people from others.
There are three types of FSSAI Food License registration categories designed by the government where one can apply for in India
• The FSSAI Central License is meant for FBO which have a turnover of 20 crores or more annually.
• The FSSAI State License is for FBO with a turnover of more than twelve lakhs annually and less than 20 crores.
• The FSSAI Basic Registration is for FBO which have a turnover up to 12 lakhs only.
What are the Documents Required for FSSAI Registration in Bhilai-Durg?
1. Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
2. Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
3. Copy of Rent Agreement (In case the property is rented).
4. Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
5. Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
6. Authority Letter.
7. Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
8. Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
If you are a manufacturer then there are some more documents you require other than this to apply Online FSSAI food license in Bhilai-Durg. Log into our site to know about the same.
What are the Steps to Apply Online FSSAI Food License in Bhilai-Durg?
1. Login to http://foodlicenseportal.org/ and fill out all the details in the application form A, details such as your phone number, your address, your business form, etc. are required.
2. For your FSSAI food license registration, make an online payment. File type B is now shown after payment. Fill out each and every sentence carefully.
3. Conduct the application of the Will Procedure on the government portal, i.e. For information, follow up with the government department. They will email your request for editing. A maximum of 15 days shall be given for the re-submission after which the application is denied.
4. You will obtain your FSSAI food certificate at your post within 20-25 days after your application is checked