HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FSSAI FOOD LICENSE IN BELAGAVI?
Belgaum and its region were part of Bombay State when India gained independence in 1947. The States Reorganisation Act of 1956 restructured Indian states along linguistic lines, and Belgaum District (excluding Chandgad Taluk) was moved to Mysore State, which was called Karnataka in 1972. Belgaum’s population is 488,292, while its urban/metropolitan population is 610,189, according to the provisional 2011 India census.Belgaum is famous for kunda, a milk-based delicacy. Weddings need the consumption of a particular delicacy known as manage in Kannada and maande in Marathi. Camp Purohit sweets is one of the most well-known kunda producers in and around Belgaum. Another popular sweets are karadant and ladagilaadu, both of which originate in Gokak, a taluk in Belgaum. In the city, the North Karnataka dish is well-known.
If you are interested in opening any food related business in Belagavi, the profits are going to be advantageous as it is one of the main cities in the state of Madhya Pradeshand there is regular visiting happening in the state due to the high tourism and Scenic value. As a smart food business owner and citizen of Belagavi you must apply Online FSSAI food license registration to be sure legally. According to the FSSAI India it is necessary for every Food related business to apply FSSAI online food license registration. As a food serving company one should take care of healthy consumer consumption and not hazard anyone’s life voluntarily. More over to get past such fake accusations made by customers it is necessary to get licensed online for FFSAI food registration. Given below are the documents you require for FSSAI Food license Online Registration.
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration in Belagavi are mentioned below-
• Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
• Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
• Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
• Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
• Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
• Authority Letter.
• Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
• Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
• Blue Print of the processing unit (for manufacturers)
• List of Equipment and machinery (for manufacturers)
• List of food categories desired to be Manufactured (for manufacturers)
• Pesticide residue report of Water (for manufacturers)