HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FSSAI FOOD LICENSE IN ANDHRA PRADESH?
Andhra Pradesh is a very diverse state like any other Indian State. Although the main languages spoken here are Telegu, Urdu. Other than this we can also find Tamil speaking, Hindi speaking, Kannada speaking, amrathi speaking and Oriya speaking people too.The Economy of the state is generated through major occupations like Farming, Forestery and fishing. Andhra Pradesh is among the leading produces of Rice in the Country. Tabacco is also majorly grown in the land of Andhra.Karnatak Music and Kuchpudi Dance are the highlights of cultural roots within the state.
Some of the must try dishes in Andhra Pradesh are Pulihora, which is tamarind rice with spicy flavors to provide the combination of sour and salty at the same time. Another famous dish is Chepa Pulusu-a fish curry prepared with tamarind and spicy herbs. Pesarattu is the mouthwatering dosa prepared in the state with green lentils served with coconut chutney or chilly tomato chutney. There are so many flavors in the state and so many more dishes that the count of delicacies gets lost.
If you are someone living in the state and want to open a food related business, you very well are aware of the advantages. So here is a guide below to help you with that.
What are the advantages of Applying FSSAI Food License in ANDHRA PRADESH?
1. It assures the wellbeing of food consumption not only outside the house but inside as well. This is because consumption of food outside is obviously checked and verified and tested but the food ration brought inside the house has also been verified chemically, grain according to each and every particle that has been put in it.
2. All the rules and regulation are made in order to authenticate whether food products are consumable and not harmful to anyone. There have been many cases in India where food allergies and dangerous food have even led to death. In such a chaotic system it is important to penalize FBO who do not work in the public interest and reward FBO which are working honestly and in touch with their humanity.
3. Not only customers but Partnerships and Investors get more interested in your business and want to tag along with you because now your name is renowned because of the hygiene, Standard and safety measures you are taking with your products. The FSSAI food license helps companies differentiate skilled and hardworking people from others.
What are the types of Online FSSAI Food License in ANDHRA PRADESH?
The FSSAI Basic Registration in ANDHRA PRADESH
1. Any Food related Business in ANDHRA PRADESH should have turnover equal to 12 lakhs annually, at least to apply in the FSSAI Basic Registration in ANDHRA PRADESH.
2. The FSSAI Registration in ANDHRA PRADESH comes under ‘FORM A’
3. This is a basic registration and works only when you are supplying food within ANDHRA PRADESH.
The FSSAI State License in ANDHRA PRADESH
1. Any Food RelatedBusiness in ANDHRA PRADESH should have a turnover of more than 12 lakhs and less than 20 crores annually to apply in the FSSAI State License in ANDHRA PRADESH.
2. The FSSAI State License in ANDHRA PRADESH comes under ‘FORM B’
3. The FSSAI State License Registration is applicable when your food is supplied through the Assam state.
The FSSAI Central License in ANDHRA PRADESH
1. Any Food Related Business in ANDHRA PRADESH should have a turnover of more than 20 crores annually to apply in the FSSAI Central License in ANDHRA PRADESH.
2. The FSSAI Central License in ANDHRA PRADESH comes under ‘Form B’
3. The FSSAI Central License is applicable if your food is being supplied in more than one state.
What are the documents required to apply Online FSSAI Food license in ANDHRA PRADESH?
1. Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
2. Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
3. Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
4. Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
5. Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
6. Authority Letter.
7. Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
8. Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution