Chamarajanagar, sometimes known as Chamarajanagara, is a city in Karnataka, India. Chamaraja Wodeyar IX, also called as ‘Arikottara,’ was the former monarch of Mysore. Chamrajanagar had a population of 69875 people according to the 2011 census. Maaravva, also known as Maaramma, is by far the most commonly revered deity in the area, with over 10 temples dedicated to her. The largest and oldest temples are Chamarajeshwara Temple and Haralu Kote Anjaneya Temple, correspondingly.
You should apply for online FSSAI food license registration as a proper food business owner and citizen of Chamarajanagar to be sure legally. If you ask Why?
Then here are some quick pointers for you to understand the importance of applying for online FSSAI Food License in Chamarajanagar.
- According to the FSSAI India, it is necessary for every Food-related business to apply for FSSAI online food license registration.
- As a food serving company, one should take care of healthy consumer consumption and not hazard anyone’s life voluntarily.
- Moreover, to get past such fake accusations made by customers it is necessary to get licensed online for FFSAI food registration.
Documents Required for applying for Online FSSAI Registration in Chamarajanagar are mentioned below-
- Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
- Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
- Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
- Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
- Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
- Authority Letter.
- Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
- Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
- BluePrint of the processing unit (for manufacturers)
- List of Equipment and machinery (for manufacturers)
- List of food categories desired to be Manufactured (for manufacturers)
- Pesticide residue report of Water (for manufacturers)
Steps to Apply Online FSSAI Food License in Chamarajanagar are –
- Login to https:/foodlicensing.org/ and fill out all the details in the application form A or B, details such as your phone number, your address, your business form, etc. are required.
- For your FSSAI food license registration, make an online payment. File type B is now shown after payment. Fill out each and every sentence carefully.
- Conduct the application of the Will Procedure on the government portal, i.e. For information, follow up with the government department. They will email your request for editing. A maximum of 15 days shall be given for the re-submission after which the application is denied.
- You will obtain your FSSAI food certificate at your post within 20-25 days after your application is checked