Bellary, formally Ballari, is a large city in the state of Karnataka, located in the namesake Bellary district. In 2004, the Ballari city municipal council was elevated to the status of a city corporation. Cotton has traditionally been one of the most important agricultural crops in the Bellary area, and the city boasts a large cotton processing industry, which includes ginning, spinning, and weaving industries. Bellary is very well for the branded and unbranded denim clothes, with names such as Point Blank, Walker, Dragonfly, and Podium achieving national and worldwide popularity.
If you are interested in opening any food related business in Ballari, the profits are going to be advantageous as it is one of the main cities in the state of Madhya Pradeshand there is regular visiting happening in the state due to the high tourism and Scenic value. As a smart food business owner and citizen of Ballari you must apply Online FSSAI food license registration to be sure legally.
According to the FSSAI India it is necessary for every Food related business to apply FSSAI online food license registration. As a food serving company one should take care of healthy consumer consumption and not hazard anyone’s life voluntarily. More over to get past such fake accusations made by customers it is necessary to get licensed online for FFSAI food registration. Given below are the documents you require for FSSAI Food license Online Registration.
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration in Ballari are mentioned below-
• Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
• Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
• Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
• Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
• Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
• Authority Letter.
• Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
• Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
• Blue Print of the processing unit (for manufacturers)
• List of Equipment and machinery (for manufacturers)
• List of food categories desired to be Manufactured (for manufacturers)
• Pesticide residue report of Water (for manufacturers)