The name Anini may have originated from Inini or from Inning. The vast majority Anini is situated between two tributaries of the Dibang River on a miniature plateau. It is indeed a tiny undeveloped town, mostly due to its remoteness. It does have some simple road and air connectivity to the rest of India, however.
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration in Anini are mentioned below-
• Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
• Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
• Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
• Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
• Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
• Authority Letter.
• Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
• Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
• Blue Print of the processing unit (for manufacturers)
• List of Equipment and machinery (for manufacturers)
• List of food categories desired to be Manufactured (for manufacturers)
• Pesticide residue report of Water (for manufacturers
Types of Online FSSAI Food License in Anini-
Steps to Apply Online FSSAI Food License in Aniniare –
1. Login to http://foodlicenseportal.org/ and fill out all the details in the application form A, details such as your phone number, your address, your business form, etc. are required.
2. For your FSSAI food license registration, make an online payment. File type B is now shown after payment. Fill out each and every sentence carefully.
3. Conduct the application of the Will Procedure on the government portal, i.e. For information, follow up with the government department. They will email your request for editing. A maximum of 15 days shall be given for the re-submission after which the application is denied.
4. You will obtain your FSSAI food certificate at your post within 20-25 days after your application is checked