Anantapur, which has its official name Anantapuramu is a city in the Anantapur District of Andhra Pradesh. From vadas, curries, pachadis and pickles, you will find everything in Anantapur. The diversity of food one gets is vast. You won’t be disappointed by their various pickles and different chutneys. Taking this into consideration, a FSSAI License is a must to apply for.
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration in ANANTAPUR are mentioned below-
• Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
• Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
• Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
• Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
• Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
• Authority Letter.
• Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
• Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
• Blue Print of the processing unit (for manufacturers)
• List of Equipment and machinery (for manufacturers)
• List of food categories desired to be Manufactured (for manufacturers)
• Pesticide residue report of Water (for manufacturers
Types of Online FSSAI Food License in Anantapur-
- The FSSAI Central License-
This license is intended for the Food Business Operator (FBO) with an annual turnover of 20 crores or more. You can apply FSSAI Central License at http://foodlicenseportal.org/.
- The FSSAI State License–This License is for the Food Business Operator (FBO) who has a turnover of more than 12 Lakhs per year and less than 20 crores.These FBO’s are mainly major producers operating in more than one state. All middle-scale distributors that prefer to work with a single state fall into this group. You can apply FSSAI State License on http://foodlicenseportal.org//
- FSSAI Basic Registration–
- This is for an annual Food Business Operator (FBO) with a turnover not exceeding 12 Lakhs.
- This is desired by all small-scale dealers, retailers, marketers and food manufacturers.
- You can apply FSSAI Basic Registration License on http://foodlicenseportal.org/.
Steps to Apply Online FSSAI Food License in Anantapur are –
- Login to http://foodlicenseportal.org/ and fill out all the details in the application form A or B, details such as your phone number, your address, your business form, etc. are required.
- For your FSSAI food license registration, make an online payment. File type B is now shown after payment. Fill out each and every sentence carefully.
- Conduct the application of the Will Procedure on the government portal, i.e. For information, follow up with the government department. They will email your request for editing. A maximum of 15 days shall be given for the re-submission after which the application is denied.
- You will obtain your FSSAI food certificate at your post within 20-25 days after your application is checked