In the Indian state of Punjab, Amritsar, which is also known traditionally as Rāmdāspur and popularly as Ambarsar, is the second most populated city. Not only is Amritsar residence to hundreds and thousands of Sikhs, but it really is the largest pilgrimage destination for Sikhs residing in India and overseas elsewhere. The biggest attraction here is Golden Temple. After that people love to enjoy the love of rich, hearty and desi ghee-laden food made here. Almost every place here serves the the butter drenched, potato and cauliflower stuffed Kulcha. Touted by some to be a foodie’s pilgrimage spot, this place has been serving just Kulchas over the many years of its existence. Not only this the city has lent its name to their Kulchas and fish tikkas too. After opening a food related business in Amritsar, the profits are going to be advantageous as it is one of the main cities in the state of Punjab. As a smart business owner and citizen of Amritsar you must apply Online FSSAI food license registration to be sure legally.
According to the FSSAI India it is necessary for every Food related business to apply FSSAI online food license registration. As a food serving company one should take care of healthy consumer consumption and not hazard anyone’s life voluntarily. More over to get past such fake accusations made by customers it is necessary to get licensed online for FFSAI food registration. Given below are the documents you require for FSSAI Food license Online Registration.
Documents Required for FSSAI Registration in Amritsar are mentioned below-
- Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
- Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
- Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
- Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
- Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
- Authority Letter.
- Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
- Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution
- Blue Print of the processing unit (for manufacturers)
- List of Equipment and machinery (for manufacturers)
- List of food categories desired to be Manufactured (for manufacturers)
- Pesticide residue report of Water (for manufacturers)
Steps to Apply Online FSSAI Food License in Amritsar are –
- Login to https:/foodlicensing.org/ and fill out all the details in the application form A, details such as your phone number, your address, your business form, etc. are required.
- For your FSSAI food license registration, make an online payment. File type B is now shown after payment. Fill out each and every sentence carefully.
- Conduct the application of the Will Procedure on the government portal, i.e. For information, follow up with the government department. They will email your request for editing. A maximum of 15 days shall be given for the re-submission after which the application is denied.
- You will obtain your FSSAI food certificate at your post within 20-25 days after your application is checked.