If you are a Business operator connected to food in Ahmednagar then it is vital for you to apply online FSSAI food license.
What are the advantages of Apply FSSAI Food License in Ahmednagar?
1. It assures the wellbeing of food consumption not only outside the house but inside as well. This is because consumption of food outside is obviously checked and verified and tested but the food ratio brought inside the house has also been verified chemically, grain according to each and every particle that has been put in it.
2. All the rules and regulations are made in order to authenticate whether food products are consumable and not harmful to anyone. There have been many cases in India where food allergies and dangerous food have even led to death. In such a chaotic system it is important to penalize FBO who do not work in the public interest and reward FBO who are working honestly and in touch with their humanity.
3. Not only customers but Partnerships and Investors get more interested in your business and want to tag along with you because now your name is renowned because of the hygiene, Standard and safety measures you are taking with your products. The FSSAI food license helps companies differentiate skilled and hardworking people from others.
What are the types of Online FSSAI Food License in Ahmednagar?
A. The FSSAI Basic Registration in Ahmednagar
1. Any Food-related Business in Ahmednagar should have a turnover equal to 12 lakhs annually, at least to apply in the FSSAI Basic Registration in Ahmednagar.
B. The FSSAI State License in Ahmednagar
1. Any Food Related Business in Ahmednagar should have a turnover more than 12 lakhs and less than 20 crores annually to apply in the FSSAI State License in Ahmednagar.
C. The FSSAI Central License in Ahmednagar
1. Any Food Related Business in Ahmednagar should have a turnover of more than 20 crores annually to apply for the FSSAI Central License in Ahmednagar.
What are the documents required to apply Online FSSAI Food license in Ahmednagar?
1. Declaration Form stating everything mentioned is true.
2. Copy of Property paper (In case property owned).
3. Copy of Rent Agreement (In case property rented).
4. Copy of identity proof of the proprietor or director of the company (Aadhar Card, Voter Id).
5. Self-Declared copy of Food Management System Plan or certificate.
6. Authority Letter.
7. Copy of the electricity or water bill of the business place.
8. Form IX, Nomination of persons by a company along with the board resolution