FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) established in the year 2006, handles all the food-related issues in various Ministries and Departments. FSSAI License Registration is mandatory for all Food Business Operators. Though headquarters at New Delhi, FSSAI authority has six regional offices situated in Guwahati, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Cochin. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is an independent body formed under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Government of India. Moreover, there are three types of FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) license registration are present in India: Central FSSAI license registration, Basic license registration, and State license registration.
The FSSAI License Registration number is a 14-digit number and it takes almost two months for the application of Food License Registration and also to get a license. One of the best parts of making food license registration presently in Moradabad is that the applicants who are willing to get the license for starting their businesses can apply it online by sitting at the comfort of their home and need not to travel much.
The documents required for the application procedure of getting the food license registration in Moradabad are as follows:
- Applicants have to show Trade License from NDMC\ DCB\MCD\Airport Operator depending on the location of the establishment.
- Have to provide photographs of the business place.
- Have to provide identification proof like PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, Government bank account etc.
- Have to show lease documents in case of rented land.
- Applicants have to show residential proof in the form of Voter ID, Passport etc.
- Should provide updated GST registration certificate.
- To provide Police Clearance Certificate (PCC).
- Have to show Fire Safety measure certificates and many more.
Food business operators can get legal benefits, build goodwill, create consumer awareness and expand their business by acquiring food license registration in Moradabad. It will also help to store as well as to distribute any kinds of food.
The applicants willing to apply for food license registration in Moradabad have to pay approximately a fee of Rs. 300 after the submission of all the details and documents required. Just in case, if any error on the forms or any sorts of misrepresented information is found in the application, then the application will be canceled. The procedure of getting a food license registration done takes almost 30-90 days to complete.
To renew the FSSAI license registration one must apply from either Form A or from Form B prior to 30 days of expiry of the current license. FSSAI has also introduced an online facility to get the renewal done in an easiest manner. A late fee of Rs. 100 will be charged for any kind of delay.